A little more about our packaging...
Glass Bottles, 275ml & 500ml
All of our bottling is carried out at our Bridge Wharf Brewery. Returnable bottles are used, giving customers the opportunity to return their bottles to our Brewery Shop. We currently filter and pasteurise these beers ensuring your beer is bright to the last drop. The Best Before on these beers would typically be 12 months.
Many believe these craft cans ensure the beer retains its fresh hoppy flavours, with the can offering the ultimate protection from light damage. These cans are packaged off site, using the process of sterile filtration. They are recyclable. Best before dates of these beers would typically be 6 months.
Mini Kegs, 5L
Perfect for any social occasion, your mini keg contains filtered beer and requires no settling. These 5L containers are given a 12 week best before date on filling. They won’t be dispatched with less than 2 weeks remaining.
Instructions for use…
1. Ventilate the mini cask by lifting the top tab and turning it from 0 to 1.
2. Break the bottom tab and gently pull out the tap from the base.
3. Turn the tap anti-clockwise to pour, clockwise to close. Don’t push the tap back in.
4. Once ventilated and opened enjoy your mini cask within 3 days.
The plastic and metal parts of the mini keg are widely recycled.
Watch our video:
Draught Beers: Polypins & Firkins
A Polypin is a 36 pint/20 litre/4.5 gallon container of beer. The Harvey’s polypin consists of a thick, plastic, container of beer with a tap, placed in a sturdy cardboard box.
- These can be shipped throughout the UK on a next day delivery service.
- These polypin’s are Cask Conditioned and will need at least 24 hours to settle before use.
- They usually come with a 6-week shelf life and should be consumed within 10 days of opening.
- These containers are widely recycled.
- Please open your polypin immediately on delivery as it may require venting, this is detailed on the CARING FOR YOUR POLYPIN instruction sheet enclosed with the polypin.
A Firkin is a metal cask containing 72 pints/ 40.9 litres/ 9 gallons. Firkin's are typically only available to collect through the Brewery Shop. Firkin's are returnable to the Brewery Shop and carry a £50 deposit.
Eco - friendly Packaging
We ship in bespoke home delivery boxes which are made of the highest grade cardboard outer's and dividers and our packing filler is consists of biodegradable chips, and held together with paper tape.
Our packages are shipped on a glass sensitive, hand sorted next day delivery service.
To discuss a collection, for further information on these beers, or to order Bright Beer (beer without sediment) please contact the Brewery Shop… email@example.com, 01273 480217.